Chalet White Pearl Zermatt
Sun, Light and Creation
Five Star Chalet – Catered – Sleeps 10 (+4)
- The chalet sleeps ten to fourteen guests
- 2 suites both with double king size beds and lounges with fireplace
- 3 double king size or twin bedrooms, all en suite (one can be a quad room)
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- Cinema room with large LCD Screen, UK Channels, DVD player and pool table.
- Luxury Josephine Troisseau bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers.
- Cowshed Spa amenities
- Wellness – swimming pool, relaxation area with central water feature, massage room, hammam / steam room, sauna, shower.
- Stair access to outdoor terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Integrated music system with i-pod docking stations
- Internal elevator
- DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
- Separate ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
Chalet White Pearl Zermatt is located in Zermatt’s only ski-in ski-out district, Winkelmatten. This is known as the “Beverly Hills” of Zermatt and has some fantastic restaurants and bars, children’s play areas and shops. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express and you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run. There is a ski and boot-room with heated boot racks at the chalet.
The ground floor has a spacious entrance, a dining area that can seat 14 comfortably, a lounge with open fire, TV, DVD and wireless internet and a separate library area. There is a separate closed kitchen where our team will work to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay.
The first floor comprises of two large en suite double bedrooms with balconies and Matterhorn views. The third bedroom can either be a king size double bedroom or a quad room for a group of up to four younger guests (there are two extra full size single beds that can make this room a great den for children), this bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent to it.
The second floor has two suites with balconies and fantastic Matterhorn views and open fires. Each suite has a large double bedroom with a free-standing bath, en suite bathroom with shower/WC. The master suite has a separate lounge/dressing room with a fireplace and the second suite has an open-plan lounge and dressing room.
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able bodied guests. Our chefs and chalet staff are on hand to provide you with a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi, organise your massage and prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a six course gourmet evening meal. The chalet comes with a driver service to allow you quick access to the village centre if required, which is 4 minutes in an electro car or a 15 minute walk.